Taste & Tour
We are happy to open up our doors to the community to learn more about the wonderful world of chocolate food! This facility tour will give you a sense of how we manifest our creative learning community through sharing in the story of cacao and environmental work in the land.
Our goal is to create an ecologically and socially just food system through chocolate, coffee, maize, and conviviality.
Next available dates:
SOLD OUT Friday, August 30th at 6:30 pm
- Friday, September 6th at 6:30pm
- Friday, September 13th at 6:30pm
- Friday, September 20th at 6:30pm
- Friday, September 27th at 6:30pm
Cost: $25/ person
5-person group special of $100 - select five tickets, and enter the discount code "Taste&Tour" at checkout!
Full tasting of our offerings— drinking chocolate, eating chocolate, local sustainable savoury item, and Jaguar chocolates
45-minutes tour of our facility. You will hear more about our history, values, and goals in our work and how we are putting them into practice daily.
Plenty of time to ask questions and have discussions around cacao, ecology, sustainability, and cradle-to-cradle systems, to start.
Special 15% discount on all ChocoSol products
If you have any further questions or are interested in booking a tour email email@example.com
- Taste & Tours will be cancelled if no tickets have been purchased 48-hours prior. For walk-ins, please call ahead to ensure availability.
- Due to HACCP certification guidelines, certain limitations may restrict full access to certain areas.
- ChocoSol is unfortunately not a wheelchair accessible space and tours are conducted in English.