We take great pride and joy in producing some of the most ethical, sustainable, nutritious, and delicious chocolate made bean-to-bar in Toronto. We take the same pride in doing our best to ensure our chocolates arrive to you quickly and in perfect condition.
As such, please note our following Shipping Policies:
- Due to the scheduling of our shipping partners, we are currently unable to ship over the weekends or national holidays. Orders placed after noon on Thursdays will be shipped the following week.
- In addition to the selected delivery time at checkout, we require 2-3 business days to process and pack all orders. Trust us, it's worth the wait!
- We do our best, but we cannot guarantee all of our products will arrive in perfect condition. Please note, some products are more susceptible to heat-related damage (blooming) than others.
- Heat warning: We reserve the right to delay shipping during extreme weather conditions and during heatwave (>25℃) conditions. We will ship your order as soon as the weather allows. When expecting your order, please try to bring it inside and store in a cool place as soon as possible. If the weather is very warm, chill the chocolate in the fridge for an hour before opening.
- Damaged product: while we do our best to protect our products from damage, once your package has left our shop it is out of our control. Any damage that is incurred during shipping should be reported to the shipping company immediately. Refunds may not be given for shipping delays or damage caused by inclement weather, package refusal, and/or incomplete or incorrect delivery address.
Cancellations and order changes: unfortunately we cannot cancel or modify an order once it has been picked up by the shipping company. If you have not yet received a shipping confirmation notice, please email us at email@example.com to cancel or modify your order.
Free shipping: we offer free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $150.
Shipping fees: these fees are determined by the shipping companies, and are largely out of our control. Many customers find it most cost effective to place large orders, as our chocolate bars are shelf-stable and have a recommended best before of 5-6 months!
Accidentally selected "free in-store pick up": not to worry, we will simply invoice you for the shipping fees, and once that is paid, send your chocolates on their way to you.
What are the shipping options?
GTA, Canada, and the U.S.
At checkout, select delivery via Canada Post, UPS, Purolator, or FedEx.
If you live in our local Toronto area, we are offering $7 flat-rate delivery by our own crew of bikes and vans! We are working to get your chocolate to your faster and safely by offering direct delivery. If you are in our selected areas, you will see “Local Delivery” as a shipping option. If you do not see it but live within 5km of our storefront, please send us a message and we will work to add you to our local network!
Please note that we can only offer this to a limited number of areas, but we are working on expanding this option. Orders are typically delivered within 1-2 business days but can take up to 4-6 days.
*New* Farmers' Market Pick Up
With the slow re-opening of some of our regular farmers' markets, we are now offering free pick up at these locations. Order online and visit us at your selected Saturday morning market to pick up your order!
At checkout, select "Farmers' Market Pick Up" as your shipping option. Enter the discount code corresponding to your selected farmers' market, and you'll receive free shipping on your order. Please note any order tagged with these discount codes will NOT be shipped to your home address, but will only be available for pickup at your selected farmers' market!
All orders must be in by Thursday at noon in order to be packaged and delivered to our weekend farmers' markets. Orders placed after this cutoff will be delivered to the farmers' market the following week.
Free In-Store Pick Up
As always, you can pick up your order from 1131 St. Clair West. Our reduced hours for pick-up are Monday to Sunday from 12pm – 6pm.
We do ask for a minimum of 24 hours to pack your order and get it ready for pick-up, but we can try to accommodate same day pick-up if possible. If you’re in a rush, give us a call at (416) 923-6675 to see if your order is ready.