We take great pride and joy in producing some of the most ethical, sustainable, nutritious, and delicious chocolate made bean-to-bar in Toronto. We take the same pride in doing our best to ensure our chocolates arrive to you quickly and in perfect condition.
As such, please note our following Shipping Policies:
- Due to the scheduling of our shipping partners, we are currently unable to ship over the weekends or national holidays. Orders placed after noon on Thursdays will be shipped the following week.
- In addition to the selected delivery time at checkout, we require 2-3 business days to process and pack all orders. Trust us, it's worth the wait!
- We do our best, but we cannot guarantee all of our products will arrive in perfect condition. Please note, some products are more susceptible to heat-related damage (blooming) than others, primarily our Luscious Coconut due to its coconut butter content.
- Heat warning: We reserve the right to delay shipping during extreme weather conditions and during heatwave (>25℃) conditions. We will ship your order as soon as the weather allows. When expecting your order, please try to bring it inside and store in a cool place as soon as possible. If the weather is very warm, chill the chocolate in the fridge for an hour before opening.
- Damaged product: while we do our best to protect our products from damage, once your package has left our shop it is out of our control. Any damage that is incurred during shipping should be reported to the shipping company immediately. Refunds may not be given for shipping delays or damage caused by inclement weather, package refusal, and/or incomplete or incorrect delivery address.
- Cancellations and order changes: unfortunately we cannot cancel or modify an order once it has been picked up by the shipping company. If you have not yet received a shipping confirmation notice, please email us at email@example.com to cancel or modify your order.
- Free shipping: we offer free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $200.
- Shipping fees: these fees are determined by the shipping companies, and are largely out of our control. Many customers find it most cost effective to place large orders, as our chocolate bars are shelf-stable and have a recommended best before of 5-6 months!
- Accidentally selected "free in-store pick up": not to worry, we will simply invoice you for the shipping fees, and once that is paid, send your chocolates on their way to you!