Recipe by Kelly Crozier of Lovely Odds.
For the full recipe, check out Kelly's blog at Lovely Odds!
Take a bite and enjoy!
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? Try these super creamy, rich, and deliciously healthy pumpkin oats!
Pumpkin seeds and dark chocolate are a great source of healthy fats, iron, protein, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese, while the pumpkin puree gives you a boost of vitamin K, C, and potassium!
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnam
Move over PSL's, it's time for PSJDC...
Pumpkin Spice Jaguar Drinking Chocolate.
The warming comfort of pumpkin spice meets the uniquely creamy, rich flavours of Jaguar Drinking Chocolate.
- 6 squares Jaguar Drinking Chocolate
- 10oz boiling water
- 1-2 teaspoons sweetener of choice: coconut sugar, maple syrup, etc.
- 1.5 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
By Nawal's Cakes
Follow them on Instagram at @nawals_cakes. This beautiful cake was created as a request for a birthday cake featuring our dark cacao nibs and freshly roasted cacao powder!
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups natural cane sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons...
Recipe by Audrey Ooi of Tasty Tours Toronto.
Did you know that Tasty Tours Toronto features our dark chocolate as part of their exclusive chocolate tasting tours?
- 4 ounces unsalted butter or vegan butter
- 6 ounces ChocoSol chocolate of choice, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fine sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs or...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.