Move over PSL's, it's time for PSJDC...
Pumpkin Spice Jaguar Drinking Chocolate.
The warming comfort of pumpkin spice meets the uniquely creamy, rich flavours of Jaguar Drinking Chocolate.
- 6 squares Jaguar Drinking Chocolate
- 10oz boiling water
- 1-2 teaspoons sweetener of choice: coconut sugar, maple syrup, etc.
- 1.5 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
In the Blender
- In a heat-proof blender, add 6 squares of Jaguar drinking chocolate and 8oz of boiling water.
- Starting on low and gradually increasing the speed, blend for one minute.
- Pour into your mug and enjoy!
- In a pot, bring 8oz of water to a boil.
- Add 6 squares of Jaguar
- Stir continuously until chocolate is melted and blended into the water.
- Use a whisk and rapidly aerate the drink until a froth starts appearing on the top.
- Pour from up high to add even more air into your drink.