Private Taste & Tour
Private Taste & Tour
ChocoSol Tasting Experience
- This tasting focuses on the concept of cacao as food, not candy.
- Price: In-Person: $45/person and Virtual $50/person plus shipping, tax,
- What's included? You get a chance to try a range of chocolates from our unique product lines:
- Rustico Bars - Our classic earthy chocolate flavours include our best-selling Vanilla Sea Salt and Spicy Five Chili chocolate!
- Fino Bars - Our unique specialty line featuring Ontario-grown inclusions such as maple toasted kakai pumpkin seeds, local mint, Quebec cranberries or Niagara cherries
- Jaguar - Our international award winning white cacao chocolates - a truly one of a kind experience, with amazingly beautiful nutty, caramel like flavors, and a rich buttery texture
- Cacao Foods - Have you ever tried the whole food that chocolate comes from? Well here's your chance - We select a specific origin of cacao bean, freshly roasted for a deep sensorial cacao experience. Both white and red cacao beans are included in the tasting
- Drinking Chocolate - learn how to make traditional drinking chocolate that is healthy, delicious, and completely customizable at home from high quality dark chocolate! (BYOBourbon/Rum)
- This tasting focuses on chocolate tasting with a guided wine pairing, and is designed by both our chocolate and wine educators.
- Price: In-person: $95/person and Virtual $70/person plus shipping, tax, and standard
- What's inside the tasting box?
- All items included in the Cacao is Food tasting (above)
- In person: we will pair the chocolate with wine, spirits, and a special mezcal
Virtual: List of wine recommendations from our experienced wine educator will be provided. We provide a list of specific brands and also more general recommendations in case a certain brand is not available locally. Please note that we will NOT be able to ship any alcohol, and your attendees will need to procure themselves.
- This tasting experience includes a session that focuses equally on chocolate and wine pairings
Option 3 - 'Cacao and Maize' Tasting - in person only
Chocosol has had a long relationship in working with cacao farmers in the south and central America, but our Tortilla Project aims to highlight a Canadian staple, and our relationship with Canadian farmers.
This is a 5 course-tasting experience, which highlights both our cacao, as well non-GMO organic Canadian corn
You start with a welcome chocolate drink
Followed by a red cacao chocolate-tasting board
This is followed by a course of freshly made tamales and an iced drink
You end with a Jaguar white cacao tasting board, and coffee/tea to end your experience
This is a great option if you want to start your event mid-late afternoon or during lunchtime!