Cooking With Cacao: Tips & Recipes
Dark Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Recipe by Kelly Crozier of Lovely Odds.
For the full recipe, check out Kelly's blog at Lovely Odds!
Take a bite and enjoy!
Creamy Pumpkin + Chocolate Oats
By Teri-Ann Carty
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? Try these super creamy, rich, and deliciously healthy pumpkin oats!
Pumpkin seeds and dark chocolate are a great source of healthy fats, iron, protein, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese, while the pumpkin puree gives you a boost of vitamin K, C, and potassium!
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnam
Pumpkin Spice Like Never Before
Move over PSL's, it's time for PSJDC...
Pumpkin Spice Jaguar Drinking Chocolate.
The warming comfort of pumpkin spice meets the uniquely creamy, rich flavours of Jaguar Drinking Chocolate.
- 6 squares Jaguar Drinking Chocolate
- 10oz boiling water
- 1-2 teaspoons sweetener of choice: coconut sugar, maple syrup, etc.
- 1.5 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Vegan Chocolate Cake
By Nawal's Cakes
Follow them on Instagram at @nawals_cakes. This beautiful cake was created as a request for a birthday cake featuring our dark cacao nibs and freshly roasted cacao powder!
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups natural cane sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons...
Ooey Gooey Chocolate Pudding Cake
Recipe by Audrey Ooi of Tasty Tours Toronto.
Did you know that Tasty Tours Toronto features our dark chocolate as part of their exclusive chocolate tasting tours?
- 4 ounces unsalted butter or vegan butter
- 6 ounces ChocoSol chocolate of choice, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fine sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs or...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.