With the slow re-opening of some of our regular farmers' markets, we are now offering free pick up at these locations. Order online and visit us at your local farmers market to pick up your order!
- At checkout, select "Farmers' Market Pick Up" as your shipping option.
- Enter the discount code corresponding to your selected farmers' market, and you'll receive free shipping on your order:
Evergreen Brickworks: BRICKWORKS
St. Lawrence: STLAWRENCE
The Stop Wychwood Barns Farmers Market: WYCHWOOD
Leslieville Farmers Market: LESLIEVILLE
Sorauren Farmers Market: SORAUREN
- Any order tagged with these discount codes will NOT be shipped to your home address, but will only be available for pickup at your selected farmers' market!
- All orders must be in by Thursday at noon in order to be packaged and delivered to our weekend farmers' markets. Orders placed after this cutoff will be delivered to the farmers' market the following week.
Are farmers’ markets open?
Farmers' markets and local food pick ups currently open:
- Sorauren Farmers' Market: Mondays (3pm - 7pm)
- St. Lawrence Lower Level Market: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays (9am - 5pm)
- St. Lawrence Farmers Market: Saturdays (9am - 3pm)
- Evergreen Brickworks Farmers Market: Saturdays (8am - 1pm)
- Leslieville Farmers' Market: Sundays (9am - 1pm)
Online only farmers' markets:
Free In-Store Pick Up
As always, you can pick up your order from 1131 St. Clair West. Our reduced hours for pick-up are Monday to Sunday from 12pm – 6pm.
We do ask for a minimum of 24 hours to pack your order and get it ready for pick-up, but we can try to accommodate same day pick-up if possible. If you’re in a rush, give us a call at (416) 923-6675 to see if your order is ready.
If you live in our local Toronto area, we are offering $7 flat-rate delivery by our own crew of bikes and vans! We are working to get your chocolate to your faster and safely by offering direct delivery. If you are in our selected areas, you will see “Local Delivery” as a shipping option. If you do not see it but live within 5km of our storefront, please send us a message and we will work to add you to our local network!
Please note that we can only offer this to a limited number of areas, but we are working on expanding this option. Orders are typically delivered within 1-2 business days but can take up to 4-6 days.
Delivery across the GTA, Canada, and the U.S.
At checkout, you can select delivery via Canada Post, UPS, Purolator, or FedEx.
Please note that all shipping couriers are experiencing delays due to increased demand for delivery services. We do our best to get its package out our door as quickly as possible!