Recipe by Audrey Ooi of Tasty Tours Toronto.
Did you know that Tasty Tours Toronto features our dark chocolate as part of their exclusive chocolate tasting tours?
- 4 ounces unsalted butter or vegan butter
- 6 ounces ChocoSol chocolate of choice, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fine sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs or 2 flax-seed eggs
- 2 large egg yolks or 1 large banana, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Stir the butter and chopped chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, until melted. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk in the eggs and egg yolks or flax-eggs and banana.
- Whisk in the melted chocolate until completely incorporated.
- Divide the batter between 4 ramekins. Bake until the tops are solid and slightly cracked, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve immediately.