By Teri-Ann Carty
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? Try these super creamy, rich, and deliciously healthy pumpkin oats!
Pumpkin seeds and dark chocolate are a great source of healthy fats, iron, protein, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese, while the pumpkin puree gives you a boost of vitamin K, C, and potassium!
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- splash cashew or other milk
- Kakai+Cacao dark chocolate
- Toppings: maple syrup, nut/seed butters, granola, ChocoSol kakai pumpkin seeds
- Bring everything to a boil and reduce to simmer.
- Wait for it to thicken and add milk.
- Sprinkle and drizzle on your toppings.