As a Social Enterprise Learning Community, ChocoSol welcomes volunteers to join our staff to assist with some of our daily tasks, as well as to learn new knowledge and skills. Our convivial doors are open to everyone.
Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Wrapping chocolate and packaging dry goods
- Ingredient preparation
- Supporting chocolate production
- Assisting with Tortilla Project production (e.g., baking cookies, making tamales)
- Light cleaning
- Helping at workshops and special events
- Supporting the ChocoSoil Project (e.g., rooftop gardening, worm composting)
- Suggest your own unique and creative way of contributing to ChocoSol!
We also accept student placements, co-ops, and internships in a wide range of fields: culinary arts, environmental studies, community workers, holistic nutrition, etc.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or intern, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.