Taste & Tour
We are happy to open up our doors to the community to learn more about the wonderful world of chocolate food! This facility tour will give you a sense of how we manifest our creative learning community through sharing in the story of cacao and ecological work in the land.
Our goal is to create an ecologically and socially just food system through chocolate, coffee, maize, and conviviality.
Next available dates:
- Tuesday, October 23rd at 6pm
- Sunday, November 4th at 3pm
- Sunday, November 18th at 3pm
Cost: $25/ person
5-person group special of $100 - just select 5 tickets, and enter the discount code "Taste&Tour" at checkout!
- Full tasting of our offerings— eating chocolate, cacao-maize cookies, and drinking chocolates
- A 45-minute tour of our facility. You will hear more about our history, values, and goals in our work and how we are putting them into practice daily.
- Plenty of time to ask questions and have discussions around cacao, ecology, sustainability, and cradle-to-cradle systems, to start.
- Special 15% discount on all ChocoSol products
If you have any further questions or are interested in booking a tour email email@example.com
* Please note that due to HACCP certification guidelines certain limitations may restrict full access to certain areas
*ChocoSol is unfortunately not a wheelchair accessible space and tours are conducted in English.